Thursday, February 11, 2016

Meet The Bloggers


I like bloggers. I admire what they do. The effort to blog is hard and the impulse to share is generous. People willing to blog are usually kind, diligent and stylish.

That's why I'm starting a series of interviews with bloggers. After checking with you last month to see who'd be interested, twenty hands quickly shot up. I've started the process by contacting four bloggers and have material for a first batch of interviews. I'm going to pace them at one every two weeks which feels right. The first interview will go up this weekend.

I believe you'll be impressed and entertained. My questions are truly novel and the bloggers' answers are interesting. The interviews use my curiosity as a wedge to uncover fascinating insights from bloggers who say things you wouldn't expect. Reading them will be fun.

The first interview is with vintage-fashion blogger Jessica from Western Canada. The second interview has a European flavor and features Tiina from Finland/England. (Yes, her name actually has two i's.) Stay tuned!

15 comments:

  1. Can't wait! Ha ha, you're definitely in my right side AND I know where you work so you never know, when the saga of moving house torture is over, you might see something made by me in the flesh!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! I know I've been remiss in getting back to you, but I will do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone sets their own timetable. This is fun, not a job.

      Delete
  3. Yay for this! What a generous project, Ally. xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It benefits me because I love learning how my friends see the world.

      Delete
  4. Look forward to reading!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a stellar idea for a post series, Ally. You give so much to the blogging community and we are truly blessed to have you in our midst.


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited for this. Is it too late to join in and be interviewed by you? I would love to :)

    xo Azu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never too late! You're on the list, buddy.

      Delete
  7. I'm looking forward to reading these interviews and getting to know my fellow bloggers more. And hopefully, them, me!

    http://petitesilvervixen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete